The hydraulic beam cutting press is primarily used for leather processing operations in the production of garments, footwear, accessories and toys. It is also used for automotive, rubber, plastic and cardboard processing applications.
1. Four-balance mechanism and crank sync to ensure a uniform force area.
2. Dual-cylinder drive to achieve a high tonnage while saving energy.
3. Die set is simple with an accurate cutting edge.
4. The cutting machine features a fine-tuning device to achieve the best cutting stroke and extend working life.
5. Intermittent single-stroke operation.
|Model number||Scissoring force||Scissoring speed||Distance between pressing board and table||Stroke adjustment||Table area||Motor power||Overall dimension||Net weight|
|635C -680C||350 - 800KN||0.21m/s 0.18m/s||55-190mm||10-135mm||1600 x 600mm 1600 x 800mm||3-5.5KW||2200 x 900 x 1460mm 2260 x 1320 x 1480mm||1500Kg 2200Kg|