The automatic precision cross cutting machine is designed to cut non-woven fabric for various textile processing applications. The cutting machine features a high degree of automation for high efficiency and minimal waste output.
Effective cutting width: 500 mm (otherwise 1 meter, 1.3 meters, 1.6 meters optional)
Effective Cutting thickness: 0.1 to 0.5 mm Plastic paper 75 g • 450 g
Length accuracy: ± 0.2 mm (depending on different materials may be)
The maximum mechanical speed: 100 m / min
Total power: 3.5 kw
Voltage: 220V/380V optional
Dimensions: 3.4m x 1.1m x 1.2m
1. High-precision control of servo or stepper system with a fixed-length accuracy of 0.2mm for smooth, precise cutting.
2. LCD display with easy to use interface.
3. Optional color positioning.
4. The main motor adopts frequency control, to ensure the rapid and smooth up and down movement.
5. Centralized electrical control box for quick and easy operation and maintenance.